An introduction to Journeys
Journeys helps you collect data from your customers in a user friendly way and save it against a lead. You can create as many journey fields as required without lead group constraints.
Journeys can be created for all lead groups or for a specific lead group. When created for all lead groups, only standard fields can be added to a journey which are not lead group specific. When created for a specific lead group, three types of fields can be added and static elements:
- Metadata fields - data fields which hold lead information rather than information about the customer or prospect
- Standard fields - data fields available on all lead groups about the customer or prospect
- Additional fields - data fields specific to a single lead group which are edited in FLG CRM
- Journeys fields - data fields created in Journeys and only available through Journeys. You can create as many of these as required
- Static elements - fields to style and format your journey
The Journeys editor is accessed through Settings > Journeys in FLG CRM. Access is controlled by the Administration permission "Enable user to manage forms and journeys". Journeys puts the design and build within any user's reach by using a simple and intuitive drag and drop interface. Anyone can set up a journey in seconds without writing a single piece of code. Journeys supersedes the Forms feature which requires some code writing.
Journeys are run and viewed from the lead summary in FLG CRM via the Journeys drop-down. Only Journeys relevant to the lead group for the chosen lead are accessible. Access is controlled by the Managing Leads permission "Enable access to forms/journeys from lead summary".
Let us know how we can improve FLG on our feedback site.