Integrating with BrightOffice
It's possible to send leads from FLG into BrightOffice as a new case. BrightOffice lets you effectively manage your cases and customers.
To setup this integration, you will need:
- Your API Hostname / IP Address
- To know your 'Claim Type' name
To obtain these, please contact BrightOffice customer support.
Setting Up the Integration
In FLG, you need to add a webhook as a lead type action:
- Go to 'Settings > Lead Groups > Lead Types' and edit the lead type that you want to send leads from.
- In the 'Actions' section, click 'Add New Action'.
- Choose 'Webhook'.
- Click the red 'Click to Configure' button.
- Choose the webhook type 'BrightOffice Cases CRM' and type in your hostname / IP address and claim type.
- If you'd like to create a customer AND a case choose Create Case?: Yes
- Click 'Apply Settings'.
- Choose the event you want to trigger the action (i.e. selecting on event 'Received' will create a lead in BrightOffice as soon as it's received in FLG).
- Click 'Update' to save the webhook.
There are some important things to understand:
- HTTP is usually the correct option (HTTPS is an added service).
- Create a Case - Yes adds a case alongside the customer.
- Below is an example of the data that is sent across to BrightOffice this includes (Title, First Name, Last Name, Phone 1, Phone 2, Email, Address 1, Address 2, Address 3, TownCity, Postcode & Date of Birth)
- Please Note: The Bright Office Service doesn't allow special characters ( ", &, ', < and >).