Letter Printing Format
The central letter printing facility relies on printing from within the web browser itself, and for this it's important that the browser supports the page-break-after CSS property, and also allows pages to be printed without any footers/headers/numbers etc..
We recommend the use of Firefox for printing letters, as it fulfils the above 2 requirements.
To set up Firefox so it doesn't print headers and footers, follow these steps:
- Click the 'Firefox' button at the top left of the window.
- Choose 'Print > Page Setup'.
- Click the 'Margins & Header/Footer' tab.
- For each of the selections under 'Headers & Footers', select '-blank-'.
- Click OK to save the settings.