Refer, Reverse and Redeliver options
Under the Referral menu, you can choose what you want to do with a lead
- Unrefer - lets you revoke a previously referred lead from the buyer (without invalidating the lead or reversing transactions).
- Redeliver - This resends the lead to a partner without recharging them
- Reverse - Reverses all transactions (both introducer and buyer).
- Reverse Introducer - Only reverses transactions to your introducer
- Reverse Referral - Only reverses transactions to your referral partner
- Return - A new returns (refunds) feature, details below. This option allows returns to be started, decisioned, or cleared.
Intending to refer a lead elsewhere?
If you have reversed or un-referred a lead with the intention of posting to another partner you should:
- Click Reverse
- Reset Billing - (click edit lead. Under 'cost value and billing' select reset billing point)
- Change Status back to new (to make sure when the referral happens the status changes and the charges get added)
- Click to refer