Partners sign up page - New Buyers
- A new buyer interface is available on the Xl edition (or above) for partner's to sign up to receive leads.
- Enable this permission in Settings>Configuration>Preferences> Enable new buyer sign up interface.
- You can direct new businesses to your site buy adding /NewBuyer.php to your existingURL. i.e yourcompany.flg360.co.uk/NewBuyer.php.
- When a buyer completes this form, a new partner account will be created on your FLG
The steps will take a partner through the sign up form which include
- Company details (inc opening hours)
- Creating a password - which will be used for their sign in details to sign into the portal
- The email address will be used to send email notifications as well as to sign into their portal.
- After completing these details the partner will be sent a confirmation email (below*)
- A buyer selects the types of leads that they want to receive.
- A short description of the lead type and the cost (excluding VAT) is given.
- To add/remove a lead type, go to Settings> Lead Groups> Lead Types Click Edit. Click 'Show partner referral settings' untick 'Allow Partner Self-Service' to remove a lead type
- On the same screen you can set the Lead Type Default Cost: that shows the buyer the amount they will pay for each Lead Type
- Partners can choose the postcode areas that they wish to receive leads for. (You can add/remove a postcode area in future).
- Select All Areas to select national targeting or specific areas for more specific postcodes
- You are able to select districts (such as NW1 and/or NW2 instead of the whole of NW) once you sign in to your account
- Payment, Before partners can begin receiving leads, they'll need to credit their account. They can do this by signing in selecting 'Add Funds' and following the instructions on how to pay
- If they pay by another method, you can click to add the payment Partners>Statement by adding the amount
- If a partner receives leads and is then invoiced (a post pay service) you will need to add a credit limit in Partners> Settings> Credit Limit before leads can be delivered.
- Paypal allows you to credit your account securely by credit or debit card: Paying by cheque/bank transfer can take up to 4 days, whereas payment through Paypal is almost instant ! this credit card processing is being handled by a trusted partner. We never have access to or store your credit card details. Invoices for all your payments will be available through Paypal.
- When completing these details, the partners can choose to do this later
- You will also receive an email to notify you that a new buyer has signed up. This email will be sent to the person listed in Settings> Configuration > Preferences. Send Email Notifications to:
- You will need to check the information and activate this account. Once your happy with settings just change the status of the partner to Active under Partner>Details
It is possible to turn off the payment section on this sign up page. In Settings>Configuration>Payment Gateway. Untick "Enable Paypal" This will remove the payment tab from your New Buyer Sign up page