Collecting Debug Log Messages from Google Chrome
We might sometimes ask you to collect debug information from Google Chrome. This is a log of script errors that the browser is reporting as you use the app.
Here's some instructions on getting us the information that we need (these apply to Google Chrome only):
- Press F12.
- Click the second button to the left on the bottom row. (An > sign, labelled 'Show console').
- Right click on the log window that opens up, click 'Preserve log upon navigation'.
- Press F12 again which will close developer tools.
- Wait for whatever issue you are having to happen again.
- Straight after, press F12.
- Look at the bottom right corner. Is there a red circle with a cross and a number next to it?
- If so, click it.
- Copy all the text from the log or take a screenshot and send to us.