Upload a document to the file manager
- Upload a document to File Manager in Settings> File Manager
- Click on 'Attach Local File' which will allow you to upload a local document.
- Any documents that are added here can be accessed when you email a customer.
- You can click on 'Attach from File Manager' from an email (attach a file from the drop down list) OR, you can attach a file from a template email in Settings>Templates . Every time that email is sent the file will be attached.
- Any files that you save in the file manager named with an underscore i.e (_Example.jpeg) cannot be accessed by users trying to add attachments to emails.