When you want to create a letter, click the 'New' button on a lead and select 'Letter'
- Compose a letter, by either free typing text into the body of the letter or by choosing a template which you can edit before sending.
- The letter Description will be shown on the lead history so you can easily see a description of what's been sent.
- Alternatively, select a template from the drop down list. This is recommended so that you can pre determine the letter's details for example the correct positioning of the address or the variables that need to be input into a letter before it's sent.
- If you are printing onto letter-headed paper, then it is recommended that you have a template for this.
- Please note a letter will only be created if there is a postal address in the lead details. In particular, you must have a postcode and first line of the address.