- Metadata fields - data fields which hold lead information rather than information about the customer or prospect
- Standard fields - data fields available on all lead groups about the customer or prospect
- Additional fields - data fields specific to a single lead group which are edited in FLG CRM
- Journeys fields - data fields created in Journeys and only available through Journeys. You can create as many of these as required
- Static elements - fields to style and format your journey
Journeys are run and viewed from the lead summary in FLG CRM via the Journeys drop-down. Only Journeys relevant to the lead group for the chosen lead are accessible. Access is controlled by the Managing Leads permission "Enable access to forms/journeys from lead summary".